Every so often a book comes along that turns my world upside down in the best possible way. Here are 5 of my favorite books that I think you might love as well!
1. The 5 Languages of Love: In the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages, I discovered the secret to relationship transformation! Whether your relationship is flourishing or failing, Dr. Gary Chapman’s proven approach to showing and receiving love will help you experience deeper and richer levels of intimacy with everyone in your life!
2. Essentialism: Essentialism. by Greg McKeown, is not a way to do one more thing, but rather it’s a whole new way of doing everything. A must-read for all of us that want to do less, but better, and declutter and organize our lives,
3. The Power of Now: After reading Eckhart Tolle's extraordinary book, I started understanding how living in the past makes us sad and living in the future makes us anxious. This truly is the power of living in the NOW.
4. One Big Thing: Discovering What You Were Born to Do: Phil Cooke's amazing book helped me learn to focus on the one big thing that matters in any given moment in order to achieve my goals and enjoy my life.
5. Man's Search for Meaning: Based on his own holocaust experience, Viktor Frankl taught me that we cannot avoid suffering but we can choose how to cope with it, find meaning in it, and move forward with renewed purpose.
What are the books that have made a difference in your life? Please post them in the comments below!