Prep time: 5 minutes
Prep notes: Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 people
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat or potato flour
- 2 ounces ghee
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a skillet, sauté the onion in the olive oil until brown.
- Add the ghee and lower heat.
- As the ghee melts, add the flour, stirring constantly to keep it from burning.
- After the flour browns, add vegetable stock until gravy thickens.