Prep time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Yields: 4 people
- 1 8-ounce package of tempeh, cut into small cubes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Bragg Liquid Aminos (all-purpose seasoning) or tamari
- 1 large onion, medium diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons sliced sun-dried tomatoes (soaked in hot water for 5 minutes if needed to hydrate)
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans or 1 3/4 cup cooked beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine the tempeh, 2 tablespoons oil, and the Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari in a mixing bowl. Toss together and transfer to a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees until a little crispy on the outside, about 20 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large saute pan, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil and saute onion and garlic until tender. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, wine, half the basil, beans, and salt. Simmer gently for 15 minutes. Add the roasted tempeh and simmer until heated through. Stir in remaining basil and serve hot.