Saturday, October 29th 2016
With Lisa Lewtan & Nina Manolson
Are you feeling overwhelmed, overextended, and exhausted?
You’re in the right place!
We have a special day awaiting you…
A one-day women’s retreat for you, and
other like-minded women to….
Slow down and reconnect with yourself.
ESCAPE, NOURISH & RENEW!
- We will be moving our bodies, eating delicious healthy food, and sharing ideas with other dynamic like-minded women.
- We’ll be dining mindfully on gourmet, gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free food. (But fear not, dark chocolate will be available).
- You will leave with a renewed mind/body connection and an action-oriented plan for body appreciation and care.
- But don’t take our word for it, here’s what past participants have to say about the last Escape ~ Nourish ~ Renew retreat:
“I came away with tools and reminders to slow down, nourish my body and soul, and met some great new friends.” – J.
“I gained new insights into myself and how I can be kinder to myself. I got permission to put my needs first.” ~ Emily
“Loved leaving with specific next steps with timetables and accountability.” – Alison
“There was open and respectful sharing, in a warm and welcoming atmosphere!” – Lisa
“It was nourishment for the brain, soul, and tummy!” – Lauren
“I so enjoyed taking a day for myself!” -P.
I am a Healthy Living Strategist, author of the Amazon bestselling book Busy, Stressed, and Food Obsessed! and the founder of Healthy, Happy, and Hip. With gentle wisdom and day-to-day practical strategies, I help busy, professional women (who are tired of dieting or thinking about food all the time) to relinquish their food frustrations and embrace a healthier, calmer, and happier lifestyle without feeling overwhelmed, deprived, or judged. I have been featured in The Boston Globe, Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, and Better after 50 and on Boston's Channel 5 Chronicle.
Nina Manolson M.A.
I help women over 40 end their war with food and make peace with their body. I’m a Certified Psychology of Eating Teacher and Master Holistic Health Coach, with 25 years experience in Women’s Health and Wellness. I’m also the founder of The Nourished Nation – a powerful and inclusive community of women, dedicated to the pleasure of living a truly nourished life. I’m known for helping my clients move past the deprivation-diet paradigm and into a compassionate and powerful way of eating which creates deep, long-lasting change. I believe that all women deserve to feel truly good from the inside out.
The One-Day Retreat Experience will include:
- Heart Opening Yoga
- Dance Party Breaks
- Calming Meditation
- Experiential Learning
- Dynamic Exploration
- Delicious energy boosting breakfast (no donuts here)
- Fresh & scrumptious lunch (no sugar, gluten or dairy)
- Healthy snacks
Space is limited to 30 Participants.