Lisa Lewtan on Firmer Figures Business Show
Busy, Stressed, and Food Obsessed! Calm Down, Ditch Your Inner-Critic Bitch, and Finally Figure Out What Your Body Needs to Thrive
You don’t have to be an entrepreneur or business person to feel the negative effects on your body and your mind; from the relentless pace we live our lives today.
Burnout is such a topical subject. If not checked it can debilitate you. Even though we know this, for some reason we are afraid to stop or even slow down.
If you can relate to this, you will love today’s guest.
She is health and lifestyle coach, the founder of Healthy, Happy, and Hip, an award-winning author, and the host of Busy, Stressed, and Food Obsessed Radio on VoiceAmerica.com. (Named after her book). Using the skills she developed as a successful technology entrepreneur, Lisa self-hacked her own mind and body to restore her health. She went on to feel better than ever.
She uses private coaching, online courses, workshops, and retreats, Lisa helps highly successful hungry go-getters to slow down, chill-out, develop a better relationship with food and stress, look good and feel great.
It is my real pleasure to introduce the vibrant and vivacious Lisa Lewtan.
You will also hear
- Signs that we are heading for physical trauma that we miss of dismiss
- How Lisa’s entrepreneurial meltdown crept up slowly over a number of years.
- The dangers of multi-tasking to our long-term health
- How stress is too readily used as a diagnosis for far too many ailments.
- Why it is not enough to just know what is wrong with our bodies, but why and what we can do to heal
- Lisa’s long road to finding techniques and answers to her physical and mental breakdown after the medical profession let her down
- Listen to Lisa’s morning routine. How that fifteen minutes has changed her life.
- What to do when you feel negative emotions
- Find out which foods destroy your health and even your ability to be happy
- The importance of working with people whose company you genuinely enjoy
- What types of coaching get better results for clients; one-to-one versus groups
- Why having various ways and platforms to coach people is essential
And much more