Acorn Squash with Applesauce
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Yields: 2 people
- 1 acorn squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup apple sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut squash in half and remove seeds with a spoon.
- Place squash halves skin side down on a baking sheet.
- Rub olive oil over squash halves.
- Fill squash halves with applesauce.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top of each.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a fork inserts smoothly through squash meat.
- Try different flavors of apple sauce.