Almond Cherry Chocolate Pudding
Prep time: 5 minutes
Prep notes: Cooking time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 people
- 2 cups chocolate amazake
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon kuzu root mixed with1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 16 cherries, seeded and chopped
- Heat the amazake to just under boiling.
- Lower the heat, add vanilla, and stir in kuzu root. The amazake should thicken to the consistency of pudding.
- Pour the amazake into 4 pudding cups or small bowls.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts and cherries on top of each cup.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.