Prep time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 people
- 3 sheets nori
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 package tofu
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- Cut nori sheets into very thin one inch strips (scissors work best).
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Crumble tofu and add to skillet once oil is heated
- Simmer until tofu is heated
- Stir in nori, ginger, nutritional yeast and tamari.
- Cook for 5 more minutes or until fully heated through.
- Sprinkle on toasted sesame seeds for added flavor.