Piña Colada Green Monster Smoothie Recipe
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
Yields: 1 people
- 1 cup loosely packed baby kale or sub regular kale, baby spinach (or sub 1/4 cup frozen kale/spinach)
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple pieces
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- ice cubes (optional)
- sweetener of choice (optional)
1) Place baby kale, banana, pineapple, and coconut milk in the blender.
2) Cover and blend until ingredients are processed and smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
3) Taste test and if desired, blend in sweetener of choice to taste.
4) For a pretty look, garnish with a pineapple wedge and some coconut flakes. Enjoy!