Prep time: 8 minutes
Yields: 6 people
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced into strips
- 4 heads baby bok choy, chopped
- 6 fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- Sesame seeds, optional
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add onions, turn heat down and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add shiitakes, bok choy, mirin and tamari.
- Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Spread on a flat surface to cool and stop greens from cooking.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.