Prep time: 5 minutes
Prep notes: Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 people
- 1 bunch leafy green (kale, collards, bok choy, chard etc.)
- ½ inch water in a pot
- Umeboshi vinegar
- Flax oil
- Heat water in a large pot.
- Chop or tear greens into bite-size pieces, removing stems.
- Chop stems into small pieces.
- When water boils, add stems and cook 1 minute.
- Add leaves and cook another 3 minutes.
- Strain through a colander and transfer to serving dish.
- Add a bit of umeboshi, tamari and flax to taste.